Morning Rituals are so important. A Morning Ritual can determine whether you will have a good or bad day.
You know those mornings when you roll out of bed and can’t wake up until you have a coffee and then the whole day feels hard to take.
Imagine a morning when you bounce out of bed, stretch, feel alive and have a great day. This is possible everyday! Here are some tips..
- Before you even get out of bed, roll into a ball and stretch and wake up your spine. This will wake up your nervous system and help your back to feel good before you get up.
- Sit up and place both feet on the ground at the same time. This will keep you more balanced for the day.
- Take some deep breaths and oxygenate your system.
- Stand up and stretch. You are warming up and waking up all you muscles and joints.
- Have a big Drink of water. Hydration helps your brain think cleary.
- Exercise. It doesn’t have to be a big run or anything, (or though it is good if you can) If you don’t have time for a work out, then just run on the spot for 30 second intervals and do this 3 or 4 times. It will stimulate feel good hormones.
- Have a healthy breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day, because it stimulates your digestive system and sets the speed for the day.
All of this only takes about 5 minutes. Pretty easy to accomplish. Give it a go. For more info watch this short Video.